eshda3wa

February 2, 2007

INTRODUCING ESHADA3WA






Hello people of the blog world, i spent days and many sleepless nights reading ur various blogs, and although im illetrate when it comes to technology, i desided to join u, bare my heart and soul if i may ... (a lil too intese?)

about me
1. I'm mad at the world
2. I appear very calm although im not
3. I'm painfully shy
4. I have an exremly dark side
5. I'm up for nearly anything
6. I can be alot of fun when i want to be
7. I'm extremly tolerant
8. I'm a good listener
9. I've been having a recurring nightmare for the past year
10. I dont believe in diets
11. I have a hand fettish
12. I love travelling
13. I HATE seafood
14. I'm really bad when it comes to technology
15. I'm high maintenence
16. I love reading
17. I wish i was a ballerina
18. I want my own library one day
19. I have a hit list
20. I'm afraid of heights

Welcome To My World :)
enjoy
posted by eshda3wa at 7:20 PM

2 Comments:

welcomeeeeeee to bloggin'!

February 9, 2007 at 4:33 AM  

Q
Thank uUu

Street P
loool, ummm how about we keep this between us?

February 19, 2007 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home