eshda3wa

May 5, 2010

Being Useful




I'm bored
I'm bored out of my mind

I was in the car with my dad today
and i asked him
"baba can i work part time in your office, doing something, anything ?"

and he said theres nothing for me to do there. And why would i want to work part time .

because I'm BORED

and i feel USELESS

i need to occupy my time with something productive.

I tried taking a language class. But i could never coordinate the time with my work shifts.

I tried learning the piano, but i have to patience for it!

I would love to dabble in something that would maybe make me some money.

But that's not a must, or important for that matter.

My dad told me to volunteer.

But where?

and will i feel productive?

will i get my hands dirty?

or will it all be for show?

I want to teach bedoon children that don't get to go to school.
Because its the 21st century and no one should be illiterate.
that is just wrong.

Tell me guys

how do u occupy ur time?

do you know of any useful organizations?

shasawe eb 3mri?

HELP
posted by eshda3wa at 12:00 AM

11 Comments:

i think the red crescent recruit volunteers. i dnt knw wat they do exactly but my cousin volunteered !!

May 5, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

تطوعي ببيت عبدالله اليوم يكونون بالافنيوز الساعه 6 ونص

تطوعي بلجنة حماية البيئه مادري وين مكانهم

تطوعي بالهلال الاحمر اذا فاتحين باب التطوع

اذكر قبل كنا نتطوع في دار العجزه بالشؤون لكن الحين وقفوا التطوع مادري ليش بس المفترض انهم يبطلون الباب من يديد بإسم خدمة المجتمع

او احسن شي تقضين فيه وقتج الرياضه مع شلة بنات تقدرين تضبطين المواعيد معاهم والاوقات الي تلعبين فيها الرياضه الي اتفقتوا عليها

ممكن انج تدورين على هوايه يديده تتنقلين من هوايه لي ثانيه لما تلقين نفسج في وحده من الهوايات

May 5, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

http://www.bacch.org/

هذا عنوانهم

May 5, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

If you find anything let me know :-)

May 5, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

I was thinking the same thing. If your into securing ur rights and all that you could work with Sout Al-Kuwait, they deal with trying to educate people about ur constitutional rights etc. They have different groups within the bigger organization.

May 6, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Are you saying that you want to do something besides work? Or are you now jobless?

You can check out the Red Cresent...maybe.

May 6, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

If you find out where to teach
please let me know.
I would love to help out too

May 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

انا طالعة من وظيفتي من شهر 12 ووقتي كله مشغول
ما عندي وقت فاضي يعني عكسج :)
بسيطة السالفة أول شي لازم يكون عندج وقت يومي حق هواياتج وثاني شي وقت للأعمال التطوعية
النوادي وايد وبكل المجالات جربيهم لما تلقين إلي يعجبج
وحق أي مساعدة حاضرين :)

May 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

ra 1
what kind of volunteer work r u into?

May 11, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Kuwait Association for the Care of Children in Hospital (KACCH) is a non-governmental charitable organization registered with the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour in 2003. It is managed by volunteers and funded by donations from organizations, businesses, banks, schools and individuals within Kuwait.

Address: AL-AMIRI HOSPITAL, BASEMENT 1, MEDICAL RESIDENCE.

so you can go and volunteer or you can enjoy your time by reading a useful book

May 14, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

العمل التطوعي المحترم و المحترف لا يتواجد بشكل فعال في الكويت.
يبقى الهلال الاجمر اكثر مؤسسة واضحة المعالم.
انصح بالاتصال بالدكتور غانم النجار.

طلال

May 14, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home