eshda3wa

February 2, 2007

The woman and her bestfriend (part1)


There was a woman [w] and her bestfriend [b].

w just discovered her husband was cheating on her, she picks up the fone and calls b


w: B my husband is cheating on me

b: what! r u sure

w: yes im sure i confronted him and he told me hes leaving me for his mistress, he married her, and if i want a divorce he'de be more than happy to give me one

b: r u serious! divorce him!! throw his clothes out in the street! what do want with a lieing cheating bastard!!

w: But my kids, my life, my house, i dont know what to do. i cant just give all that up!

b: he'll still be a father to his children, and u shouldnt think of anyone but yourself, he hurt u and disrespected you and everything u had built together. DIVORCE HIM!!

waba3da 3ana2 6weeel oo bache oo heartbreak, with the support of her bestfriend, w divorced her husband of many years. B was there for w everyday, her and her husband [h] tried to pull w out of her miserable ambiance. They have known eachother for decades, their kids grew up together, they thought of eachother more as family than friends. Darat elayam, o h started paying more attension than he should have to w

w:( to herself) i have to tell b about her husband

<-- she calls b

w: b ur my bestfriend i value whats between us, theres something i want to tell u but i dont know how

b: u know u can tell me anything, whats wrong?

w: theres no easy way to say this, so ill just blurt it out , its ur husband, hes been comming on to me for a while now

b: silence

w: im so sorry, i know it comes as a shock..

b: No

w: excuse me?

b: i said no it dosent come as a shock, its happened before, infact its been happening throughout our marriage

then she broke down crying


part 2 comming soon



posted by eshda3wa at 9:45 PM

6 Comments:

Waiting for the 2nd part :|

February 18, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

did you write this story yourself?

March 27, 2007 at 2:27 AM  

yes i did

March 27, 2007 at 3:08 AM  

ma fahamt.

March 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

ma fahamt

March 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Cant find Part 2!!

October 20, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home