eshda3wa

May 8, 2010

Dexter : One Whack Job Of A Human


Lets face it.
Dexter is a monster
a serial killer
he chops people up into little pieces and throws them into the river.

Even though he only kills guilty people with an occasional slip up.
Hes still Satan behind those calm eyes.

That being said, i LOVE him.
Im always rooting for him.
I never want him to get caught.
I always want to see him get his man before the Miami metro police.

Does that make me whack too?

should i blame showtime for making me admire a serial killer?

And what does that say about me?

No really what does it say?!

And that game they developed.

"Help Dexter serve justice and protect his identity while testing your investigative skills"

There giving us a chance to enjoy being serial killers.
This cant be good for kids!
Its putting ideas into their heads!
hell its putting ideas into MY head!


I cant wait for season 5 to start!

Tomorrow Figi and I are gonna have a Dexter marathon.
With lots of ice cream and junk to enjoy while we watch peoples blood oozing from under that plastic wrapping.

I love you Dexter Morgan.

posted by eshda3wa at 12:00 AM

18 Comments:

Finally someone shares the same feeling as i am .. DEXTER Rocks ;P .. you really want him to win no matter what .. the last scene in season 4 was really scary ( yeah scarier than the actual killing .. but that's me ) and made me feel sorry for him ..

enjoy your marathon .. wish i could join you :)

May 8, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Yea i got through 3 whole seasons in like a couple of days. Though I would expect he'd get caught eventually.

May 8, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

I love Sylar :P

I love blood and people being chopped and stuff but i couldnt handle Dexter :/ I saw an episode where he drains the blood out of a body and i almost puked :S

May 8, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

et9adgeen 3ad wela mara shiftaa! i heard ina 7ilw bas season two gets boring..

May 8, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Exactly my point !
he's a monster o the things he do
7ada mbade3 bs his personality is sooo captivating !
I simply love him , la7'6a 5l
an7ash la ysma3ney ba3ley :P

May 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Black Tulip
oh my god i still cant get over the ending of the season!

Ren
DONT say that!
i want him to turn good and blend into society!

crazy
believe me if u pull through ur gna LOVE it

3aliya
u have to watch it
ur missing out!

zabo0o6
lol
ela ba3lich 3ad!

May 8, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

ur not alone.. i love him too!

May 9, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

JE
that makes me feel soo much better

May 9, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

I haven't watched dexter for a few seasons now! I serioualy have to catch up! There are a lot of shows that I want to watch that I haven't had a chance yet!

But ur right! We are all rooting for him because we want someone to get us our justice! We r sick of being run around and not getting the bad guy in the end in real life, now he presents a different case! Where these bad guys get the punishment they deserve!

May 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

LOL omg thats so true, thats how DIFFERENT yet amazing it is! for the first time they make you love and want the bad guy to never get caught!!

I love dexter! any idea when season 5 is coming out?

p.s. I love your blog theme!

cheers!

FJ

May 10, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

marzouq
7ada u have to watch it!
ur missing out cause its REALLY GOOD

F J
thanks for noticing my blog theme!
the Dexter thing is kind of like avatar when u actually want the HUMANS to die and loose !
next season starts in september

May 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Dexter's hot, i love him!

May 11, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

shaimizzle
i dont know about sexy, but i do share the love ~!

May 11, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Eshda3wa!!! Its NoNoWa, how have ya been?? I didnt know you were till blogging around :)
Miss you :*

May 11, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

NoNoWa
heeeey!!
yes im still around!
i miss you tooo!!
where did u disappear to!

May 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Dexter is amazing, watched the wjole 4 seasons pretty intense sh!t, Check out Breaking Bad also amazing TV series

May 12, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Dexter Morgan. ever since the first season, its been amazing
and Dexter marathons are super awesome.

May 14, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

talal
who is dr alnajar?

May 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home