eshda3wa

September 6, 2011

All Up in Mah Grill !




I learned people never really leave high school.

Ive seen fully grown men & women bicker like there 16.

& what is up with all the gossip?

The low self esteem issues?

I just learned that someone i know just twisted a very disturbing story about yours truly.

Seriously i was over that crap by the time i hit puberty.

Maybe I just need to surround myself with better people.

But i definitely need that one person to get out of my face!
posted by eshda3wa at 6:20 AM

2 Comments:

oh yeah true said people never leave high school behavior! I hate how gossipy people are becoming. even the ones you thought would never turn to be like that..
loved the post:)

September 6, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

i can so can relate! i work with girls who actually act and belive they are still in highschool! grow up! uggggggh ... ppl are so shallow they cant even realize whats happening out there! god give me the strength to manage ;(

September 7, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home