eshda3wa

January 18, 2011

Acts of Kindness




There's a lot of construction going on in our neighborhood. The baladiya has turned all our roads up side down. So everyone parks in this big yard behind our house.

Yesterday when i was leaving for work, i found the baladiya ppl have dug a big hole in front of the exit.
I was stuck.
There was no way for me to get to work.


Three guys were standing outside their house.
One of them signaled me to stop, While the other two carried a huge plank of wood and covered the hole with it.

Then they crouched down, held on to the plank so it wouldn't move, and guided me out of the bara7a.


They didn't have to do that.

They didn't have to take time out of their day, mess up there dishdashas, dirty there hands to help me, but they did
, and then they just walked off.

I wanted to get out of my car and hug them! they made me so happy.

I went to work with a HUGE smile on my face. They totally put me in a good mood.


The three guys i never met or talked to before.

Thank you !

you make me feel like eldinya lail7een eb khair.


Never underestimate little acts of kindness, they go a long long way !!
posted by eshda3wa at 2:00 PM

7 Comments:

Yea, people are still doing good things. cuz it will make their day better thinking of the good stuff they did helping others.

January 18, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

انا مره وقفت حق وحده سيارتها مبنشره وحر وصيف والحاله حاله بدلت لها البنشر وكل شي ولا حتى قالت لي يعطيك العافيه كنت بقولها ترا السبير فاش لا تدوسين جان تمشي من غير شكرا حوبتي شفتها جدام واقفه وهم ساعدتها وقلت لها انه ترا فاش لا تدوسين بس انتي مشيتي عبالها بتحرش فيها

January 18, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

It's at timesl ike these that makes you have hope in humanity and that good people actually exist in the world..!!

January 18, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

Nice mA :)

January 18, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

the stig
its a win win situation!

chabreet
laa hathy qaleelat adab!
bs inta ya36eek el3afya

Rummy
yes exactly !

esra
very !

January 19, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UR FEEEEELING!! CUUUUUTE!! wyy eee 7alata ilrijoola ti6la3 ib hal muwaqif!

January 21, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

Bint ilkuwait
tell me about it !
thats wat being a man is all about !

January 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home