eshda3wa

February 3, 2007

I wish I wish I wish



I wish

I wish I was a punk-rocker
I wish I spoke Italain
I wish I had the guts to change my major
I wish I liked my major
I wish I knew how to play the piano
I wish I knew how to play guitar
I wish I wasn’t afraid of cats
I wish I was a certified chef
I wish I spoke Spanish
I wish I could move to Italy
I wish I were a ballerina
I wish I could travel the world and seven seas
I wish I studied law
I wish I could take over my dads firm
I wish I could turn back time
I wish I wasn’t so emotionally scarred
I wish I could write the worlds greatest novel
I wish I would win the nobel prize
I wish I had my own chocolate factory
I wish I could buy my mama a house
I wish I wasn’t afraid of cars
I wish it didn’t hurt so damn much to wax
I wish I could fly my own plane
I wish I wasn’t afraid of heights
i wish I didn’t have to worry so much
I wish I was athletic
I wish I went diving more often
I wish I were in the same country as the people I love
I wish I wasn’t so shy
I wish I kept better touch with certain people
I wish I was flexible

I wish
I wish
I wish

I can go on forever
Enough for now
Bs ham

I wish
I wish
I wish
posted by eshda3wa at 3:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home