eshda3wa

August 25, 2009

Entering A War Zone


A war zone this time of year is the local coop before futoor!!

Oh My GOD!

People are insane!

eshda3wa ya3ni the lack of food does this to people!

esh9ayer beldinya!

Yalahwe!

I left work around 1 pm and headed to the coop.

When I first entered the parking lot i noticed no one was parked properly.

Every ones car was askew. Taking more than one parking space.

Which caused a lot of people to park in no parking places.

For some reason the lack of order outside did not alarm me.

Even when a man in a huge car came rushing right at me in a one way street and waved his fist at me like i was the maniac.

I parked. Walked towards the coop. It was pretty humid.

There was only one shopping cart left. I took it and discovered it was crooked, but what the hay.

I pushed my way through the door expecting a rush of cold air after the awful humidity outside...

but i got nothing!

Apparently the Ac wasnt working.

I took a deep airless breath and said its ok ill just pick up the few things i need and be on my way.

Brown Flour ... nope finished

Butter... two left, theyll do

Harda... nope nada

French cheese. I walked towards the cheese section and found omat mo7amad.

Apparently everyone in my area was in the coop. The ac-less coop.

Screw the cheese ... I walked towards the cashier and found line so long I couldn't figure out where they ended.

So i dropped everything in my hands and walked out!

What the haiiiilll man !

Now I have to figure out a decent hour to be in the coop without having to fight my way through!
posted by eshda3wa at 12:00 AM

25 Comments:

malich ella taw9eel.com!!!

o if u know that hour do let me know... ams butotee met3arek bel jam3iya o imdazez koshat 3yayez wya 3ebeehom 3la shedetain baqdoones

August 25, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

u should've ordered from taw9eel:p

imbarak 3alaich ilshahar:*

August 25, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

Hehhe good luck with finding a decent time :P il nas fe ermothan ma adri shino ye9er fehoom:P

August 25, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

mosta7eeeeeel eshkether hadinya mo 3ajbtech !!

August 25, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

well best time is after fa6oor to be specific go there at the li3sha prayer time. Everyone is in the mosque, and you are free to shop I wish this helps ^^

August 25, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I do my shopping at 3 a.m. in one of those 24 hour open stores

August 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

We went to carrefour immidietly after the End of fasting. It was dead empty, got out before it started to get crazy ...

August 25, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

It's crazy, wallah, like there is an impending famine or something!

August 25, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Yo Yo!
I was on my way to the mini coop next to our house to get milk... at 1 AM, and it was packed!! I didn't even bother parking, just left 3ala 6ool!

and congrats! you are swine-flu-clear... but what were you gonna do with brown flour, butter and cheese?

August 25, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

loooooooool
:D il deniah 3afsa 3al co-op even here..

August 25, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

wayyyyyyyyyyyy m2saaaaaaaaaah!!

i go at around 2 so its not that crowded.. but the best time is in the morning... coz every1 is asleeep!

ahhh ppl r cazy about food lama ykonon 9ymeen!

August 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

10 am on a weekend would be the perfect time

August 25, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

daddys girl
LoooL

i never used taw9eel, bas shakla its gna be my new best friend!

inoor
re7t gabel elfutoor..
eljam3iya 9ij fathya
from ppl oo min elaghraath!
elarfof ma feeha shay!

dandoon
3alaina oo 3alaich :**

krypton10
9ij elyoo3 kafer!

e7mod
u mean u love za7mat eljam3iya oo elmokayf elkharban?
good 4 u ..
oo elpost ele gabla i wrote about how much athenes 3ajbatni .. fa zain 6ala3 mini shay

G
bajareb oo ill let u know

Hamza
i wanted to go rite after fajer prayer..
but my bro refused to move!

Grey
its impossible for me to move rite after futoor!

Kj
good to see u here!
long time!
n tell me abt it!

moos
walah madre
i think our cook wanted to make samboosa..
oo thanks!

candy
kel mokan
jam3iyat ar making a fortune!

nosa
morning is pretty bad!
i went before work around 7
it was even more crowded!

August 25, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

JE
shega3dni!

August 25, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Allah y3een! Ramadan groceries is epidemic!!

Kel 3am o enty b5air ya gomar

August 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

lol before you go to work or around 10pm, I think...
I hate crowded places and I haaaate waiting in line. I'm the most impatient person on Earth :D

August 26, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

this happenes every ramadan and i really cant figure out WHY!!

the only decent time i can suggestest is as soon as the shop opens you be the first to enter o kul 3am o inti b'7air =)

August 26, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

za7ma 5ala9 za7maa eshra7 aasawii ba3ad...eshra7 astafeed wana ga3ed at7al6aaam??? ghair enii ba7eer ro7ii ezyadaa...

anyways kel wa7ed esolf eb wat ever style he want and u choose te7el6eeem faa good for u ;p

August 26, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Hs
wintay eb alf khair oo sa7a oo salama ya rab

Hind
u have to fight me for the spot of most impatient in the world !

Standy
it probably is
bas ilmoshkila ana mali khlg a6la3!

e7mod
esma afishhh khl2ee
mo a7er 3mre ezyada

August 26, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

i dnt know y people go crazy abt food in rm'6an o.o its nt like they'll eat all of wht they have over bought :s we all know that no one eats a full meal after a whole day of 9yam ..

August 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

ee walah lol it's kind of funny at this time :p

August 27, 2009 at 2:10 AM  

miss u :*

August 27, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

I know many people over buy in rm'9an!! why?? I have no idea!

I don't think you'll find that decent hour ;p except after 3eed lol

mbarak 3laich elshahar by the way ;)

August 27, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

turkwaz
u know how ppl get, when their fasting ystehooon alf shay

Faith
not when the ac isnt working!

Eulalia
miss u too :**

msha3rha
3alaina oo 3alaich ya rab

August 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

i think cos 7adhom hungry fa yero7on 3ashan ye3aw'6un everything before elfe6our;p

it's pointless w malah da3i

August 31, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home