eshda3wa

October 28, 2008

Long Time




Too long for my liking!

i cant believe how fast October passed!

ill update you on a few things

1- left kuwait to settle my sister into university. Its been tiring and hectic. My mom has us running all over the place buying her stuff for her dorm room. She even ripped out the toilet and put in a new one. Cause silvers tush is too precious to sit on a used toilet.
Don't even get me started on the worrying! My god i don't know how my mom puts up with it. I know shes going to be ok. More than ok but my heart still clenches at the thought of leaving my lil sis all alone.

2- Still jobless, and it looks like I'm going to remain that way for a while. Since the freaks at the ministry of no education don't know what they are doing ! The people working there are incompetent jerks! The embassy says they sent my papers. The ministry says they did not receive them. Wana thay3a. Not that I'm in a hurry, but it would be nice to know where my damn papers are.

3- Had a medical scare in the family concerning my 2 year old cousin. For months there has been a strange wheezing sound every time she took a breath. Her asthma attacks increased, and she just wouldnt get better. Everytime my aunt took her to the hospital they would say its a cold. Shal cold ele imchalba mo rathya etroo7. Anyways a couple of weeks ago on her last visit to the Dr. They discovered she wasn't breathing with her left lung AT ALL. Dr said there might be something obscuring the air way or its a birth defect. turns out theres half a roasted watermelon seed blocking it! It was removed and shes perfectly fine now. Dealing with my aunt who freaked out was a lot harder than dealing with the baby!!

4- What is going on in the blog world
My gawwwd! so many things happened while i was gone. blogs deleted, more private blogs. soulmates coming back, and deaths. DR 3atham allah ajrech eb ur grandma :** I still haven't read everything i missed! lots of catching up to do.. update me ppl!

5- What else what else... still working on my inspirational ppl stories. Have a lot completed just want to find the time to publish them. After I'm settled down inshallah

6- Got myself a private trainer. I decided i hate gyms too much to even bother.

7- My baby sister, our 7akooka, is currently applying to schools in the USA, and every time my mom thinks about it she starts crying! she didn't even get accepted yet and already the water works started!


8- Coming home next week inshallah, and planning to travel again soon!
Life is good when ur a bum!
posted by eshda3wa at 12:00 AM

33 Comments:

Good to have you back on the Blogshere Dr ! you've been missed !

October 28, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

I miss Silver :(
Send my love to her please :*

You've been missed as well.. lich wa7sha :*

Oh you've heard :p seems like they can't stay away :)

Oww I'm officially unemployed too but not enjoying the bumness :/

October 28, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

I have been a bum for almost a month now and loving it too hehehehe I am doing my own thing now which is kinda taking all my day for establishing the business and base... loving every minute of it and the day to day incidents :-) but being the workaholic that I am.... I miss working and I think I will start again soon (in a week or two) LOL

October 28, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

naaa...
life is AMAZING when youre a bum!
take it from me...enjoy it while it lasts ;)

October 28, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

salamat ur cousin - LOOOOL it happened to me when i was a baby - 6ala3 i stuffed chees plastic up my nose. LOOOOOL. oo ma7ad noticed lain a few weeks later 6al3at mini ree7a 5aysa. LOL. i think i was 2 years old.

October 28, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

Ajirna o ajrich 7bebti ;* thank u for the special mention!!

Enjoy being a bum as much as u can !! You'll miss it !

Maskeena ur mom...ma la7igat tfra7 ib radiich and now shes getting her other daughter settled and watching her youngest plan her future!! Ma aloomha maskeena!

Im so sorry about ur cousin, i dont believe it took that long to diagnose an ingested foreign body!!

October 28, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

Salutation to silver, wish her the best :)

I'm still jobless and definetly agrees with the bum part ;)

October 28, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

LOL that was a lot to take in at once.. al7amdella 3ala salamet ur baby cousin. Welcome back I was wondering where you were missy ;) Enjoy it while it lasts lol

October 28, 2008 at 4:38 AM  

Hi, nice to know you are fine ^^.
Good luck to you lil sister in college.

- I am sure that the papers is in the damn Ministry of higher education bas malhoom `7elg eyshta`3loon. I know some people there if you want help ^^

- I dont trust Goverment hospitals they sux.

- I am doing fine, my grandma is in the hospital again. The doctors cant operate until she is in ICU. The people in the damn Amiry hospital say she is not in the queue and her situation is serious, ya3nee when can she go there when she is near death? and she is there for 2 days and i didnt go yet I am going today.

GL on everything :D

October 28, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

Hey welcome back, you've been missed.. Salamat to your cuz.. glad she is ok now..

October 28, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

a big welcome back:)

and I am really glad your cousin is better now..it's extremely hard watching the little ones suffer.

October 28, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

il7emdella 3ala salamat your nephew walla. good thing it was that simple and that shes fine now!

October 28, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

salamat your cousin :'( ma tshoof shr
a7is having a private trainer is so much fun!!! tit7akami 3ala keafk ;p

to9ali bissalamah enshallah!

October 28, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Welcome back :**. You've been missed

Salamat ou matshoofoon shar! ou el7amdellah 3ala el salama

October 28, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

LOL @ bum :P

the word is kinda funny


anyhoo slamat about ur cousin ma tshoof shar
and btw DR are assholes
they always say mafee shay then y6la3 fee 100000 shay

anyhoo i do hope she gets better :)

October 28, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

welcome back

October 28, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

hope all the papers gets sorted out..and you return home safe and sound.

youve been missed girl! but its good to know ur alrite though =)

October 29, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

good to see you back, writing in your blog.

im unemployed too, and thats ok i have a lot of friends who had the same problem and its going to take a while!

my paper took 3 months actually, and i studied in kuwait!

T-B

October 29, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

wow a lot had happened ha ??

hope everything goes well with you and dont worry we are all having a " sick Blog" !!! we are all lazy and we dont feel like posting !! lol

October 29, 2008 at 4:19 AM  

SILVER RA7AT!!!!!!!!! AAAAAH SHE DIDNT TELL ME!!
TELL HER INI 7adi ZA3LANA 3ALAIHA!!
how is she liking it ?!??!

October 29, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

1) welcome back

2) allah i3een ahalich 3ala il ghorbat
khawatich ....

3) oo also salamat ur cousin


4) shisalfa bs ana il mowathaf ihnii ??? hehehehe ...

October 29, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

I was wondering what happened to you.. missed you loads..

I also don't know how mummies handle separation from their kids either but I guess they want the best for their kids... that keeps them strong..

and waiii this thing that happened to your cousin is really scary bas elhamdilla...

October 29, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Hey it's good to know that I'm not the only lagging in my blog.

How are you doing ol' friend?

October 29, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Welcome back!

Seems like you've been kept busy though which is good. Better than being an unemployed bum...take it from me!

October 29, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Woo sounds like you've been having a head trip this past month. Salamat your cousin.
Dont worry doc, you can always start giving roadside dental checkups for half the cost :p

October 29, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Missed you :-) Well, seems that there alot of events happening in ur life at the moment. Inshallah ull get a job, dont worry :-)

October 29, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

It's great to read an update on how you're doing :)

1. When younger sisters leave it's weird because you got used to you being away but not them, so it gets more emotional for you, as for the parents it's their little baby leaving the nest akeed they'll go crazier, but now you get to see what they went through when you went away to study hehe :D

2. I envy your jobless status but not the dealings you have to do with ministry of no education, it sucks but then again enjoy those days because once you start work it's downhill from there hehe.

3. Ma etshofon shar inshalla.. I hope everything stays well in your family and that your cousin is so much better and stays that way inshalla :)

4. It's hard to blog again the hardships of these past few months on everyone is taking its toll on the blogging world, so much has changed since a few years back. At least you still have me going ;)

5. Can't wait to read those stories!!!!

6. Wish I had time for that.

7. Mine tooooo!!!!

8. Have a safe trip back, hope you really are enjoying your time!

October 29, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

wb dr;)

tell us about the private trainer! im thinking about doing the same i loathe gyms so much

October 30, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

ya36eech el3afya :)

October 30, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

7akooka is applying to schools already?! she's still 6 yrs old in my head!

tadreen ifti7aw kurt geiger?? and wagamama is opening soon?! oh and u asked dr where you could recycle paper. check out my last post, i found a company that collects ur papers/jarayid/majalat from ur home and takes it to the recycling company!

October 30, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Dont rush about working. Work will be the rest of ur life :P
Aaaw cute about Silver! HAHAHAHA a7is im going to be a worrier like ur mom!!! Ana itha omi ma radat 3ala my call I start to worry.
I got an apartment, come visit me in portsmouth, i'm semi normal im swear ;p
Goood luck 2 ur younger sis, the states ROCK!

October 30, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

welcome back 7abeebti we missed u :*

November 3, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

enjoy the bumness while it lasts!

November 5, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home