April 3, 2007
Manage your Anger
2. Exercise is a useful way of dealing with stress. Regular exercise will help to increase your tolerance levels.
3. Participation in a sport such as karate/ judo will offer a physical outlet for anger. Involvement in these types of sport also encourage discipline and respect for others.
4. Take care not to consume too much alcohol as people often react more when their judgement is impaired.
5. Eat regularly and sensibly. We are more vulnerable to anxiety when our blood sugar level is low.
6. Be aware of what your personal anger triggers are and learn to deal with them responsibly.
7. It can also help to know what may affect a significant other person in your life. However remember that he/she must take responsibility for their own management of emotions.
8. Be prepared to take some time out if you think a situation may be getting out of control. It can be useful to have explained to the other person in advance that you may opt out for a brief spell but will be prepared to resume conversation later so that he/she does not feel rejected.
9. Agreeing with a partner about strategies you can use together to calm a situation. Be prepared to think creatively.
10. Don’t, hold on to past grudges. Let the past remain in the past and work together towards creating a more fulfilling future, by learning from past events, and taking action to avoid falling into the same traps over and over again.
**people who said they need anger management (dandoon o fayoora) i hope this helps!
*Kinan are the colors ok??