eshda3wa

May 28, 2007

eshda3wa YuBa!

* Tagged By papi :*





A Available or single - Both





B Best friend- someone who has seen the ugliest side of you and still thinks your an angle, someone who's always there and will love you no matter what ( weiner and sarsp :*)





C Cake or pie - BOTH, I have a sweet tooth





D ---- laish mako d?





E Essential item- my glasses





F Favourite color- depends on my mood





G Gummy bears or worms- Gummy bears





H Home town- Kuwait





I Indulgence- Chocolate, ice cream, shoes, books (not necessarily in that order)





J January or February- January (i want to wipe February from the calendar!)





K kids- the more the merrier





L Life- an amusement park or zoo, both work





M Marriage- self infliction of pain





N Number of siblings- 3





O Oranges or Apples- oranges ( if someone else peels them)





P Phobias- i have a driving phobia duno what its called





Q Favourite quote- " Life is a bitch, spank it!" (sophisticated i know)





R Reason to smile- Family, friends, food, Italian men, among other things





S Season- winter





T Tag 3 people- GHASHEEMA, REEM, KELLA LATE





U Unknown fact about me- I cry every time i watch The Sound Of Music (by doe a dear I'm sobbing!)





V/W Worst habit- procrastination (its not the worst but its bad)





X/Y Your favourite food- anything that's not seafood





Z Zodiac- Aries

**********************************************************************

Personal notes:

1 down 9 more to go

My Oral Pathology exam was RAPE
it should be illegal!
Endless pages of MCQ's, something around 12 pages, then 5 pages of short notes
The prof made sure not to miss a single line of every page of every chapter!
Bs i did well el7mdella, alot better than i actually expected while i was throwing up all night in the bathroom! My roommate finally had to drug me up, just gave me pills pills pills
for my headache, my stomach, dizziness, and everything else that was wrong with me.

THANK YOU ALL, for your prayers and well wishes, you helped more than you know :)
i miss blogging, and commenting, please forgive my short comings till I'm done with my exams

oh n keep those prayers up! !
posted by eshda3wa at 10:00 PM

38 Comments:

7abibti, I know you can do it (The tag not the exams)

hugs and kisses

May 28, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

I'm enjoying general pathology for now then i'm gonna dip myself in endless fun of good ol' Boards preperation ;P
oral path starts next semester we'll see how that goes..
bil tawfeeg dear :)

May 28, 2007 at 11:18 PM  

Bel tawfeej inshAllah :)

May 28, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

I just finished pathology this year, I thought it was very intresting! Oh and tell me about the MCQ`S!! I had a medicine MCQ today, i got 35 out of 100!? I had an interview with the proff after it, and guess out? She told me that 35 was the average class result! I am still in a state of shock! Medicine is very wierd sometimes! Anyway it is good to see you blogging again and goodluck!

May 29, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

LooooooooooooooL.

Good luck with the rest. And I am not going to comment on your clever connection between the "oral" exam and the "rape" :P

May 29, 2007 at 8:23 AM  

Good luck hun,

single and available?? hhmmmm :)

May 29, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

Interesting answers, o salamaat 3al stress!

May 29, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

aywaaaaa yer on safat! oooo good luck with finals, ur gonna kick @ss!

May 29, 2007 at 10:36 AM  

LOL Q was funny! Mwafiga sweetie bali ma3ach, take your time and come back when you're done and at ease inshalla :D

May 29, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

awwwwhhh!!! i cry when watching the sound of music too :'( baas i always skip the graveyard scene :S
mabrook 3ala ur exams ;)

May 29, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

7amdilla o inshalla tinja7een fee everything! Don't worry yourself too much o ray7ay!!! All of us have to disapppear from time to time to take care of things!! Yala inshalla tinja7een!! :)

May 29, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

*has flashbacks of his life insurance exam of 82 pages in 4 hours*

I share with you the driving phobia..And good luck. yalla get done with them soon and with good grades. :)

We missed you. :D

May 29, 2007 at 1:03 PM  

Good luck Doc ! You are always in my prayers , you will do good ! But study hard , blog less for a while .

May 29, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

mabrooooooooooooook ;)

inshallah elresults te6la3 tbasher bel 5air :D

allah yofgech inshallah

May 29, 2007 at 4:53 PM  

I love your quote- "Life's a bitch, spank it!"------ so cool!!
I'm stealin that one... :P

"Marriage- is self infliction of pain????????"------- Wow- qoweeeeeeeeeya!!

Good luck hun!

May 29, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

7aYaTeeeeee ;** Glad u did ok in ur test, and shedaiy 7aliech maboga shy enshalah mwafega ;**

Miss you loads !
i got exams too and damn it SUX ;/

May 30, 2007 at 3:03 AM  

aafaaa bas

lesh marriage is self infliction of pain :D


its too much excitment....drama...suspense...action is always happeneing lol

allah ywafgich dear....keep on studing...ma bega shay inshallah...I pray for u wallah...and keep reading Iyat alkursi :)

May 30, 2007 at 7:22 AM  

Nice answers!!

Best of Luck, Eshda!! For your exams...

May 30, 2007 at 2:29 PM  

Allah yewafgech o sheddy 7eelich, o inshallah kella 5er..you will do great inshallah..o mabrook 3alla elly 6efteeh inshalla, like what ghasheema said, ayat elkirsy wa7da bwa7da..maf3ool saree3 ask me ;)

about "Life's a bitch, spank it!" LooooooooooooL, spank it shwayya, goly fnager..boksaat!! I like it.

May 31, 2007 at 2:41 AM  

i suffer from procrastination as well.. infact, im doing it right now !

salamaat 7abeebti ;** oo goodluck again !

May 31, 2007 at 10:12 PM  

awww med school student god i feel sorry for ya >.> i have 4 close friends in there on graduated and 1 dropout and 2 still in there... i know how bad it is there XD
i really wish you the best of luck on your exams.
"life is a bitch, spank it" lmfao that cracked me up ;p
"driving phobia" awww one of the best things in life (imo) is driving on a long dark stretch of road listening to great music (great music = Rock) :p

June 1, 2007 at 8:31 AM  

where's the question about hair color? did I miss it?

MUWAFFigaa you can do it!

June 2, 2007 at 12:07 AM  

aywaaaaaaa!!! 3ashaw!!
i love ur view of life!
marriage! m3ach 100%
LOOOOOOOOOOL spank it indeed!!!
i've been tagged :D heeeeeeyaaaa!!

good luck with ur exams sweety :**

June 2, 2007 at 12:09 AM  

خوووش اسئله
والاجوبه احلى ;)

June 2, 2007 at 3:33 AM  

did u know the percentage of female and male rapes that go uncovicted and unannounced in canada? That i can tell you..Along with a few encouraging words..

SUCK IT UP SMARTASS..get ur act together..:P

June 2, 2007 at 6:14 AM  

Inshala sweetie imwafiga :D

all the best of luck!! and always remeber to keep us updated!!

miss ya :**

June 2, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

D - Dr. Zhivago or Dr. McDreamy? ;p

Goodluck on your exams!! :)

June 2, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey long time no see *hugs* I miss u I really do (stupid exams)

There's one thing I know, that we share so much in common :D
If I were to put them you'll end up saying "wish hathy al bathrah" :P
But here are some:
1- I also have 3 siblings
2- I don’t eat sea food.
3- I LOVE winter.

There are more :D but ma ab'3a a6awel online coz if I do I will stay for hours and I really have to study :S

Best of luck w allah ywafe8ik.

Yoooooooh 9 courses??? I've got 6 w ra7 anta7er. 17 hours a week.
One down 5 to go :D

June 3, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

oh my God, "life is a bitch"?? and reasons to smile "Italian men"??
girl, come back home; who are you running around with there?? :)

June 4, 2007 at 1:55 PM  

I love my sister!!
And goodluck on your exams sweet heart..

June 4, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

glad you had a little time to post this tag. hope the exams are coming along fine.

when will you be back blogging?

June 4, 2007 at 3:43 PM  

all the good luck
o marra 7elo elpost... 7arakat ya eshd3wa :D

June 5, 2007 at 2:14 AM  

You have a driving phobia???
I heard of flying phobia, but driving?!?!

June 7, 2007 at 10:09 AM  

khala9tay exams wila lail7een?

miss u:*

June 7, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

inshallah everything is going well dear

wallah ur missed deeply

alblogs are just not the same with u posting and commenting

allah ywafgich we ynawer mokhich :D

June 8, 2007 at 8:54 AM  

awwww..:) goodluck babe..

June 9, 2007 at 2:26 AM  

just dropping you a line to say hi and hope all's well with you.

:)

June 11, 2007 at 5:45 PM  

THANK YOU ALL

i finished 6 exams 4 more to go
i did pretty good except in one, i totally crashed and burned, but never mind

your comments always make me smile
and ill be back fully loaded in 3 weeks!

love u!

June 12, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home