eshda3wa

April 20, 2008

One Cup Of Nightmare!




I'm so tired so extremely tired ! I have to be up in a few hours for a long long day ahead!
Why am I not asleep you ask?
Because right before I got into bed I decided to have a huge cup of tea!
Now I'm in bed, my body is asleep, my brain is asleep, but my eyes refuse to freaking sleep!
I know I'm probably going to dose off two seconds before my alarm goes off!


My roommates mom and aunt are here visiting us. I love them, Such nice people, and her aunt cooks. I absolutely love people who come and cook for me. She made a feast today, enough to feed an army. Everything was dandy until... the aunt decided to re arrange my bukhoor drawer!

If you know me then you would know how I'm totally anal about stuff like that! I designate a specific place for everything and that's where it MUST REMAIN!


you don't walk into someones kitchen and decide hmmm she has a whole drawer for bukhoor and she stuffed the soup with the cereal. I should take the soup out of the cupboard and stick them in the bukhoor drawer, then take the bukhoor and put it with the estikanas and fanjans elghawa!
What is she doing arranging by theme!
Arabic stuff go together?


I cant figure out why she would do such a thing. I could feel figs eyes on me when i opened the drawer and couldn't find my bukhoor. I'm sure she was praying that i wouldn't throw a fit and just leave everything alone till they leave at the end of the week. Actually she said that, she said 3adi you can put everything back after they leave.. please.

So I just left my rearranged drawers and made me some tea, with extra mint so i can calm down, and now I cant go to sleep!
I cant study either cz im too tired to consentrate.

I have to sit here wide awake thinking about my drawers!

Bloody tea!
posted by eshda3wa at 5:30 AM

21 Comments:

I hate people who come over and mess the way I organized my place! Thats why I don't invite anyone to my apartment! :)
Switch to just mint tea! It's better :)

April 20, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

That is pretty funny! I don't care what anyone does in the kitchen as long as they don't touch any of my electronic equipment! looool! So I know what you mean!

I had to get some sleep because I have a looonnnggg day ahead, made sure I was tired before going to bed!

April 20, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

i am going through the same problem not the drawer arrangement but the lack o sleep ;P in my case im not sleeping cuz im worrying i only had 3 hours of sleep and i am going to the jam3a at 9:30 and staying until 7:30 and i dont know how i am going to manage :P goodluck to us both

April 20, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

It is not only because of tea, you are awake. But it is because of your nervousness. Sometimes I dind't drink anything and I feel asleep all night without any reason.

April 20, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

yeah i know how it feels , now i'm pissed of for you ! :Pp

April 20, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Annoying I know lol

April 20, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Why would she move the stuff if she knows you're going to move it back the way it was after they leave? OCD or plain boredom? or both? :P

April 20, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

annoying

April 20, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Misakeen...hatha yizaahoum illy itba5ow lich? Lol...and this bu5oor drawer...are there several types of different bu5oor that have been mixed as a result? (Do you own a bu5oor shop of some sort and have been holding out on us?) What's the deal here?

April 20, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

itsadgeen 3ad i don't drink tea, a7is chinna may 7ar, malah 6a3am,
nor coffee for that matter!

April 20, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

I really really hate that. The other day a guy came in, who I only met like twice and it is his first time into my house. He made himself too comfortable and got into the kitchen then started giving ME advice on where to put my cereal and where I should put this and that.

SERIOUSLY GO TO HELL!

April 20, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

LoooooL, LMAO =D

Calm down eshda3wa, its a freaking drawer, and some old woman thought it would be nice from her to fix it for you!! be greatful for the thought, not the action..

Its funny, but you know what they say about old ladies, LoL

Mwafegga inshallah =)

April 20, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Ouch, Ya I know how it feels my Aunt did that at my apartment in home. I went out to the beach came back after one day the whole place was changed. I had a small fight and now no one can access my place because i changed the keys. Oh well we have to be patient with the elders they are more stubborn than we are :P

April 20, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

a mfeelin that there has been some sorta bad karma roamin hal yomen.. wayed nas cant sleep ow wake up with night mares.. i mean ppl who rarely ever remember their dreams saraw insomniac ow get vivid nightmares!

ana aloom isra2el!

April 20, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Wai3, I hate that feeling;\

April 20, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

linus
yeah
never again

marzouq
im a neat freak and i like everything a certain way, bs im trying to be all nice about it, but the minit the leave its all going back!!

q8ya
yeah i have finals and my nerves are a mess!

mona
yeah i dont usually sleep before big exams, but im sure the tea didnt help the situation!

zabo0o6a
lol
merci

sushi
im too uptight !

my myriad life
i dont think she knows how i get about these things, and i hope she doesnt find out ;)

pearls
is!

saracen
i didnt show ina i was annoyed, iv been extremely good about it!
and yeah feeh wayd types of bukhoor, and i place them in specific order for different time of the day and different events, my mubkhars are in there too.
and it MY drawer!

glitter
ya bakhtich

kj
i know rite!
its like whats it to u!
u dont live here
I DO!

kella late
i kow i shouldnt be annoyed bs moo beedi!
ma7eb a7ad yjees my stuff!

G
i might spontaneously combust if someone changed my whole place!

ms.d
loool
7elwa el loom 3ala isreal!
ee sa7 akeed hatha elsibab
madre shloon ma 6ara eb bali!

amythest
me too!

April 20, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

our made does that EVERY summer we7na imsfreen

ta7leeely il shakhsy... she wants to feel powerful ina bs ehya itdil aghrathy il nizqa;p

April 20, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

i tagged u in my last post , get on with it girl :)

April 20, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

I would freak out too LOL I like my things to be in specific places... hehehehe

April 20, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Damn I dont know what I would of done if someone re - arranged my stuff! I feel u girl.

About the sleeping thingy, I know how you feel...happens to me too!

April 20, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

About the sleeping thing.. it's as if our brains are doing that just to piss us off. When I hold a book, I doze off, but when I go lay down to sleep, i'm wide awake. Why?

April 20, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home