eshda3wa

June 29, 2010

Wedded Bliss




For the past week i was out of the country, hence my lack of activity in the blog sphere.

I just came back from Cairo, where i spent one of the most amazing weeks of my life.

I was there to attend 7alawa and kimos wedding.

I have been to many many weddings all over the world, but nothing comes even close to this one!

It was a spectacular event.

The room was just generating with love.

I cant get over it

mashalah mashalah allah yhaneehum.

We have all been together since forever.

We have known each other as ugly pre-pubirty adolescence

and even uglier post puberty adolescence.

And to be standing around such a beautiful couple, surrounded by people i have known for most of my life was ... the epitome of happiness
.

To 7alawa n kimo

I love you guys
And i wish you nothing but happiness and love
(with me ma3akom akeed!)
posted by eshda3wa at 9:00 AM

14 Comments:

بالرفاه والبنين ان شاء الله

شهر 10 انا معزوم في عرس بليبيا ولد خالي مادري شسالفته رايح هناك متزوج ليبيه بس ما عليه اهم شي اكون هناك نشوف نوع من انواع العروس بشكل جديد

June 29, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Masha2 Allah all weddings should revolve around people deeply madly in love... alf alf marbook for the bride and groom :)

Glad you had fun sweety :*

June 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

I love Egyptian Weddings :D

allah yhaneehm o yarzgna nshallah ;)

June 29, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Awwww!
El7mdella 3al salama first, o second mabroooooooooooooook !
third 3o2baaaaaaaalej :***

June 29, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

awwwww!! :)

allah ywafeg'hom ya rab :)

dont you just love those weddings, where love fills the room? :)

June 30, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

aawww ur post is soo beautiful
Allah ehanehum inshalah
i love it when weddings are full of loving people and genuine feelings :)

June 30, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

How cute. Allah yhnihom o ys3dhom o 3 o8balik :)

June 30, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

aaaahhh!! thats so cute!!

June 30, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Hi there;
Nice news...
Glad you enjoyed your time there,splinded memories lives on ever more.
May allah fills your days with such sweet moments sweetie..
kind regards
R

July 1, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Glad you had fun :)

I love Egyptian weddings...

July 1, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

the good thing about attending so many weddings is that it can gives you ideas about what you should and what you should not do so when the time comes and you have to arrange for your own wedding, you will know what to do.

Congratulatiosn to them. :)

July 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

weddings... sigh.. the whole world changes! for the better hopefully

July 3, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

I've been to an Egyptian wedding once and I'll tell u something. They really know how to have fun! I wish our weddings were as fun!

July 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

What an amazing time! I love going to friends weddings! Alah ewafighum!

July 5, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home