eshda3wa

April 20, 2008

More Than My Drawers!





SHE THREW AWAY MY MACHBOOS

Ok fiddling with my drawers is one thing!
Throwing away the meals my mom cooked for me is a total other!!

When my mom was here she cooked a few things for me and placed them in the freezer, so whenever i feel like eating i can just microwave myself a nice home cooked meal.

I ate most of the stuff, but I saved the machboos till the very end. I was just looking for an opportunity to gobble it all up! !

Just today nouf was asking me if i had any food left over !

Then I come home totally worn out from the clinic, to have a smiling aunt inform me that they made marag 3adas, which i don't like but my roommate loves.

All good, then she tells me oh and I saw some frozen food in the freezer and I threw it away!

I chocked ! literally, started coughing and gagging!

WTF

I wanted to scream HOW DARE YOU!

but I didn't

I just smiled and said ok.

I cant wait to see what else she has in store for me!
posted by eshda3wa at 10:50 PM

17 Comments:

lock it up and it will fester

April 20, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

o b3dain ma3aha this annoying aunt?!!

She means well I'm sure, but she's really pushing it!

I hope she does nothing else that would make you explode in her manchab face!

April 20, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha makeeeena;p;p its ok sis. just 2 more months and you'll be back in the land of machboos:D

April 20, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

umm ;/ frozen machboos?!

April 20, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

looool! Nobody gets between me and my food... that is life threatening for them! Simple as that...

April 20, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

greyshorts
just a couple more days!

glitter
ee shes very nice!
and i know she means well
bs ya3ni ... GOD

sliver
i dont know if that makes me feel better

enigma
once heated is as good as new!

marzouq
i wish it was that simple!

April 21, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

best thing is to wear your happy face and let it all slide. thats what I'd do if I was in your position.

April 21, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

yousef
i am
im only complaining to u guys
i know theres no harm in it
ill just put everything back when they leave

April 21, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

how can u not like marag 3adas!! ! !

April 21, 2008 at 3:00 AM  

WTF! I wouldnt know my reaction... but mashalla 3alaich! Say something to your roommate!!! SAY SOMETHING LOL

April 21, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Ok, I dont know if this will help at all, just lock the kitchen. :P

April 21, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Lol! machboos frozen?

hehehe.... you should let them know.

April 21, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Your ability to contain yourself in this situation amazes me!

April 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

zain tsaween

o believe it or not, people kinda sense that they're annoying you and they also sense that you're putting up and not lashing out. so nothing you're doing is going unnoticed inshallah :)

April 21, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

khesheeeh!! so she doesn't throw it away!

April 21, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

;O

SHAKO?!

April 21, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

How does Frozen Machboos taste?

Write a post it note and stick it all over the house - "do no touch my belonging" hehe just be patient theyll be gone

April 21, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home